Wednesday 21 December 2016

I Love You More Than Pierogi (World of Love) by K.A. Merikan

33207331 

Marek and Adrian dated in high school, but a bitter breakup led them to choose different paths. Adrian is out and proud while Marek is in the closet. Adrian embraces his eccentricity while Marek clings to a conservative image. And while Marek worked hard to build a successful life and financial stability by climbing the corporate ladder, Adrian threw caution to the wind and has spent the last five years backpacking across the world.

Now Adrian is back in Warsaw, Poland, but while Marek thinks they will have a hookup and have a blast from the past, Adrian is just looking for a place to crash. Worse still, Adrian turns up at Marek’s advertising agency for help with his outrageous new business venture, and if Marek wants to get promoted, he might have to work with the guy who broke his heart.



World of Love: Stories of romance that span every corner of the globe
I Love You More Than Pierogi (World of Love)I Love You More Than Pierogi by K.A. Merikan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


OMG Adrian! I think soon as he appeared in this book, I can't helped myself to fall for him.
Of course I was a little disappointed when he 'rejected' Marek in the beginning,. To think again, Marek was kind of a judgmental guy, and he definitely need some 'treatment' from Adrian.
A bit snobbish and and clueless , Marek that is. But I'm glad that 'one moment' after he's almost got 'everything' was an eye opener for him.
Second change love story is hit and miss for me, but this one is great, the ending is perfect.
I couldn't ask for more.
Recommended!

*ARC was given by the publisher for an honest and unbiased review.*

Happy Holiday!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment