Tuesday 28 April 2015

Review : Silver & Black by Tyler May

*** 2 Stars***

What did I think?

What did I think?

What did I think?

Hmmmm....




You want honest? Okay. I enjoyed the 50% of this book, even I recalled some 'similarities' with 'that one famous book' and some books after that. And the next was just felt flat.
Here's my list...

Billionaire
Stalking
Research
Contract
Penthouse
New smartphone
And the texting
”What you do to me?” (remember this?)
…all of “He’s a good man” thing ;)
Quotes :
“I’m a complicated man, Mr. Black, and I’m very selfish. So when you agree to want me. I expect it only to be me.” Whoa, this just changed directions.
“I have specific tastes and I don’t date often. It took a while to find you and I want you. All of you.”

Didn't it reminds you of a very famous quotes... "My taste is very singular, Miss Steele"... (?)

Oh, well.Ring any bells, guys?


I dunno, maybe it's just the pattern? Or, I'm just being a nagging reader? Point my nose, blame me!
I found myself put it on hold a few time, because I was kinda tired. I was bored.
And I'm cranky when I'm bored.



And, to be perfectly frank, I don't think we need book 2 in the future.
The 'twist' at 90%, was just Mr.Silver being 'not very communicative' to Mr.Black.
Worth my time? Not so much.






The back cover of paperback "reminds me" of this.I hope it's just coincidence.





 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1232854075?book_show_action=false

No comments:

Post a Comment